Saturday, August 29, 2009

married is married is married....


I AM MARRIED!!!! Darrell and I had a beautiful wedding on July 24th. it was a little over a month ago, and i feels like 3 months ago. it was a day to remember. all my siblings were together at last (it only took us 5 YEARS!!!!).
although everything turned out great, it was stressful at first. when the reception started a leaned to darrell and wispered, "i want this to be over" i was getting overwhelmed with everyone arriving, and me having to say "hi" "hi" "hi" oh, and "hi".
After we made our greeting rounds, i felt much better. I started to actually enjoy the moment, instead of stressing over if people were having a good time or if the decorations looked ok or if i said hi to everyone.
once i started to relax and have fun, the time started flying bye bye. before i knew it, it was time for darrell and i to leave. i can't decide which is better: having rice thrown in our faces and down our clothes or finding my brother, brandon, hiding in the back seat of our car. hmmmmm......
it was a wonderful day from start to finish. the best part about it all is,
I'M MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, DARRELL WILLIAM BRYCE

2 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

I like your blog and what you said in your profle. I know after you learn how to add scrapbook like features (ask Melody) it will be very creative.

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

aw cute! ya it seems so long ago! it was so fun! it was the funnest when we all were just dancing! i miss dancing with you like that...silly stuff. its great! ttyl! i love you!